Deputy Home Manager
Oaktree Court Care Home
Middle Green Road Wellington, Somerset TA21 9NS
Working Hours: Full Time, Pay Rate: Competative Closing Date: N/A
Oaktree Court has a rare opportunity for the right person to join us in a Deputy Manager role. We are a leading healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care led by a passionate team seeking to provide the highest standards of care, happiness and wellbeing for our residents and we believe that fantastic care and contented residents can only be achieved through creating amazing staff teams who are recognised for their commitment and enthusiasm.
We have a strong empowerment ethos and with our support and mentoring, your role will be highly influential and rewarding giving you every opportunity to develop your successful career.
The Deputy Manager has a crucial role to play in helping to keep and raise the standards of care and quality of life of all within the home and to supervise staff to ensure that the care delivered meets the needs of the residents in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
If you are the person who….
- Is a RGN/RMN who has a genuine interest in working within our fantastic care home
- Is able to plan, implement and supervise nursing care
- Is looking to be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new residents’ individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
- Can take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and ensure that the care is of the highest standard at all times.
- Is a great communicator and team player
- Is happy to be offered the opportunity to further their career with our development programme
… then please contact us, we would really like to discuss how your skills and our organisation can work together to ensure that our residents and staff have the care and support they deserve.
We know there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join Majesticare, you will be automatically enrolled onto Perkbox – an employee benefits and wellbeing platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide. Find out more about all our rewards here: