Registered General Nurse/ Registered Mental Health Nurse
Lashbrook House Care Home
Mill Road, Lower Shiplake Nr Henley on Thames Oxfordshire RG9 3LP
Working Hours: Full-Time, Pay Rate: TBC, Closing Date: N/A
If you are the person who….
- Is a RGN/RMN who has a genuine interest in working within our fantastic care home
- Is able to plan, implement and supervise nursing care in your designated area of responsibility
- Is looking to be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new residents’ individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
- Can take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of the highest standard at all times.
- Is a great communicator and team player
- Is happy to be offered the opportunity to further their career with our development programme
… then please contact us, we would really like to discuss how your skills and our organisation can work together to ensure that our residents and staff have the care and support they deserve.
Role and Responsibilities: To plan, implement and supervise nursing care in designated area of responsibility. To be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new service users individual needs, either personally or through delegation. To take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required: Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse. A genuine interest in working within a caring environment. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels. A team player. A willingness to participate in vocational training programs. Satisfactory police check and check against the DBS Adult first list (where applicable). A basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Rewarding our staff is important to us and so we provide a competitive salary and holiday package, company pension, a huge selection of employment enhancements through our company benefits scheme including Childcare Tax Relief, discounts in local restaurants, cinemas, stores and supermarkets and many more.