Registered General Nurse
Oak Lodge Care Home
Days and Nights
Lordsleaze Lane, Chard, Somerset, TA202HN
ACCOMMODATION MAY BE AVAILABLE!
Working Hours: Full-Time, Pay Rate: £16.75 - £17.00, Closing Date: N/A
If you are the person who….
- Is a RGN who has a genuine interest in working within our fantastic care home
- Is able to plan, implement and supervise nursing care in your designated area of responsibility
- Is looking to be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new residents’ individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
- Can take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of the highest standard at all times.
- Is a great communicator and team player
- Is happy to be offered the opportunity to further their career with our development programme
… then please contact us, we would really like to discuss how your skills and our organisation can work together to ensure that our residents and staff have the care and support they deserve.
Role and Responsibilities: To plan, implement and supervise nursing care in designated area of responsibility. To be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new service users individual needs, either personally or through delegation. To take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required: Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse. A genuine interest in working within a caring environment. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels. A team player. A willingness to participate in vocational training programs. Satisfactory police check and check against the DBS Adult first list (where applicable). A basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Rewarding our staff is important to us and so we provide a competitive salary and holiday package, company pension.
We know there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join Majesticare, you will be automatically enrolled onto Perkbox - an employee benefits and wellbeing platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide. Find out more about all our rewards here: https://www.perkbox.co.uk/majesticare